Wednesday 17 March 2010

Vocabulary: House and furniture.

House and furniture. Find the words.


1. You can pick up the receiver and answer 
 ( P E L E N H T O E 
2. You can keep your food cold 
 ( G O I R R E R R A F T E 
3. You can watch cartoons, films or documentaries 
 ( I N V L I T E O E S 
4. In this room you can have a shower. 
 ( M T O H B O R A 
5. In this room, you can cook 
 ( C E K T H N I 
6. If you want to relax, you sit there 
 ( C H R M A A I R 
7. If you want to know the time, you look at it. 
 ( L K C O C 
8. If you have a lot of books, you need one. 
 ( O K C B E O S A 
9. In this room, you can sleep. 
 ( O B M R D E O 
10. In the kitchen, there are some chairs and a..... 
 ( B A E L T 

Source and answers: http://www.tolearnenglish.com/exercises/exercise-english-2/exercise-english-38883.php

No comments:

Post a Comment