Tuesday 27 October 2009

Texts: Daily routines

Routines

Three times a week I stay at school in the afternoon because I have football training (on Mondays and Thursdays) and on Fridays I have Music Club. I have lunch at the school canteen and then I go to our library and I do my homework. After my extracurricular activities I go home. It takes me about ten minutes to get home by bus. Before dinner I usually have a shower and watch my favourite TV series. I always have dinner with my family. Then I play on the computer, listen to music or read. I never go to bed late.

                                                    _________________________


John's Daily Routine

His name is John Smith, he is a good student from England. His weekdays are very busy. Usually he gets up at eight o’clock and he goes to the bathroom, he has a quick shower, gets dressed and combs his hair. At a quarter past eight he has breakfast with his mother. After breakfast he brushes his teeth and at twenty past eight he goes to school by bus. He arrives at school at a quarter to nine and his classes start at nine o’clock. He always has lunch in the school canteen at one o’clock P.M and his classes start again at twenty-five past two. He goes home at half past four. When he arrives home he has tea, does his homework and watches TV. Before dinner he plays computer games and sometimes he helps his mother. He always has dinner at eight o’clock with his family and at half past nine he goes to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment